Launched in 2007, monthly Morning Talk is one of the networking programmes that organised for members to meet and exchange information regularly. The talk is held on every first Wednesday of the month and it is open free-of-charge for members to participate.
Fennie heads the Crowe Horwath Kuala Lumpur Tax Division and has 22 years of experience in income tax compliance, tax advisory and indirect tax. Her specialisations are in tax compliance as well as tax advisory and planning for individuals and companies.
She has advised large local and multi-national clients on complex tax engagements in areas including local and foreign listings, cross-border transactions, corporate restructuring, international tax planning and offshore investment structures involving Labuan, Asia Pacific countries and other jurisdictions.
Her experience also includes advising on stamp duty exemptions, indirect tax implications and covers various industries including property development, construction, healthcare, manufacturing, services, etc. In addition, Fennie has extensive knowledge and experience in tax investigations and field audits.
Apart from the above, she has been advising on GST since 2005 and involved in a number of GST implementation projects. She has completed a full course in GST conducted by the Royal Malaysia Customs and gathered GST experience from Australia and Singapore.
- A licensed tax agent approved by the Ministry of Finance Malaysia
- A member of the Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM)
- A practising member of CTIM
- Technical reviewer of the Budget Commentary and Tax Information booklet published annually by the MICPA, Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) and CTIM
- Members – Complimentary (for valid members ONLY)
- Non Members – RM 53 (inc GST)
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!
KINDLY REGISTER BEFORE 30 OCTOBER 2017.
Download registration form here.
1. *Valid Members – Members who have renewed and paid their membership fee for 2017.
2. If you cannot attend the talk after registration, please inform the Secretariat at least two (2) working days before the talk to avoid any waste of fund; otherwise, you will be debited RM30 for No-Show.
Wednesday, November 30, 2017
8 am – 10.30 am
Dewan Berjaya Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort, Kuala Lumpur
Monthly Morning Talk
- Available Seats:
One person is attending The Impact of Budget 2018 in Real Estate Industry